|OpenEdge Release||Version Information|
|10.2B||Release 10.2B #35767@2015-11-13|
|11.x||Release 11.3 #35767@2015-11-13|
Following the release of OpenEdge 11.6 we have completed our testing of the SmartComponent Library on this release of Progress and are proud to announce formal support for the SmartComponent Library on OpenEdge 11.6 with the 2015-10-23 release of the SmartComponent Library. Generally we recommend customers on OpenEdge 11 to upgrade to OpenEdge 11.6 quickly.
Starting the 2015-10-09 release the Business Entity Designer will feature a start page with links to most recent release note articles on this site.
With SCL-751 we have adopted native Enums for OpenEdge 11.6. To activate this feature customers must add a definition to products.i. SCL-751 provides details for this.
New Feature Documentation
- [SCL-995] - Invalid KEYS phrase generated into DEFINE DATA-SOURCE for joined Query
- [SCL-1102] - SmartTableIOState error message preventing developer from adding TableIO link in Visual Designer
- [SCL-1097] - Migrate OperatorEnum to native Enum (11.6)
- [SCL-1100] - Menu Tree: After loading of the menu structure, the tree should be scrolled to the top - not to the bottom
- [SCL-1105] - Implement custom error from ServiceManager:LaunchBusinessService when DYNAMIC-NEW Fails
- [SCL-1106] - Improve Error Handling in DataAccess.cls when Buffer Name (FetchDataRequest) is empty or misspelled
- [SCL-1084] - JSDO 4.2 support
- [SCL-1098] - Build a wrapper to the Perforce p4 changes command
- [SCL-1101] - Primitive Holder classes should have common Interface
- [SCL-1103] - Add GetParameterValue method to NamedQueryParameter class to simplify getting of Parameter value as character
- [SCL-1107] - DatabaseHelper should have method to return logical DB number for a LDBNAME